The mission of Noble Home Health Care LLC is to ensure our clients enjoy the comfort of their own home with the convenience of well-trained caregivers.
Our vision at Noble Home Health Care LLC is to provide extraordinary care that fosters better and easier everyday life for our clients and their family and to create a great working environment where our caregivers are inspired to perform at their very best.
Who We Are
Noble Home Health Care LLC is a locally owned and managed non-medical home care service provider. We are committed to providing quality and compassionate services to our clients by helping them live independently in their own homes. Our clients include but are not limited to seniors and people with disabilities that need assistance with activities of daily living.
Our caregivers are carefully trained, screened, and credentialed by our management team; thus, ensuring the knowledge and expertise of our caregivers in providing exceptional home care to our clients.
At Noble Home Health Care LLC, we understand the complexity that comes with allowing multiple caregivers into your home; therefore, we conduct a client to caregiver matching service to confirm compatibility; coupled with our extensive criminal background screenings. Caregivers are also evaluated regularly to guarantee the customer’s satisfaction.
- Respect/Caring – Consideration for one another and recognizing each other’s differences. Understanding the client’s needs and expectations and going beyond to meet those needs
- Compassion – Kindness and profound willingness to help others
- Integrity – Honesty; upholding strong moral and ethical standards
- Responsibility and Professionalism – Commitment to quality and excellent care. Accountability and respect for one another
At Noble Home Health Care LLC, we are committed to ensuring that our caregivers are thoroughly screened to assure that they have no criminal records and are suitable for employment.
Our caregivers are checked against:
- National Felony/Misdemeanor Records
- Adult & Child Protective Services
- Nebraska State Patrol Sexual Offender Registry
- Attorney General (O.I.G) Website
Additionally, we conduct in-service training regularly ensuring that our caregivers are up-to-date with all the information needed to provide our clients with exceptional services.
Why Choose Us?
- We are available to our clients 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends.
- Our level of service exceeds the healthcare industry’s standards.
- We are a cost-effective and more comforting alternative to residing in a nursing home or assisted living community.
- We have highly trained, respectful, and compassionate caregivers.
- We provide free in-home consultations.